This is a really simple and great paleo honey chicken recipe that the whole family will love. Just whip the main ingredients, pour it over your chicken and bake.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line an 8x8 inch pan with tin foil. Be sure to only use an 8X8 because you don't want the mixture to be too thin. You really want it baking around the chicken. See the picture below on how to line the pan, so you're also capturing all the juices (and making clean-up way easier).
2. Whisk all of the ingredients, except the chicken together until mixed well.
3. Place the chicken on the tin foil, and pour the mixture over the chicken.
4. Bake the chicken, uncovered, for approximately 35-40 minutes, until cooked through. If your chicken is browning too quickly, you can cover the pan with foil.
5. Save the 'sauce' and pour it over the chicken when serving.
It's too good to throw away, and it enhances the flavor of the chicken.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.